The Brenneco Plumbing team wants to assure all of our residential and commercial customers that we are 100% open for business and taking all CDC and State of Indiana recommended precautions to ensure everyone’s safety and health.
With the health and wellbeing of our customers, team members, subcontractors and our community our top priority, Brenneco Plumbing has implemented procedures to prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
- Maintain appropriate social distance on the job and in our office.
- Wear gloves, masks and shoe coverings when on a job site.
- Clean all equipment and surrounding areas with sanitized wipes or disinfectant spray once we complete a job.
- Conduct all scheduling, billing and other business discussions remotely via phone or computer interface.
- Require any team member who exhibits COVID-19 symptoms to remain home.
- Accommodate special requests for modified interactions at your home or businesses.
Stay Connected During Tough Times
Staying connected and supporting our friends, family and neighbors during this challenging time is very important. We’d encourage everyone to stay in touch with phone calls, Zoom, Facetime and other tech options to make sure no one feels isolated or needs your help.
We are in this fight together so please don’t hesitate to give us a call at 765-448-6190 if you have questions or need our help.